Community Rules (short summary)
PostPosted:Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:40 pm
- Anonymity — The only information publicly visible is your username and political party affiliation (if any).
- Real Names — You must fill your real name, political party affiliation, date of birth and e-mail address in your user profile. Only Forum Moderators will be able to access this information.
- Limits on Posting — One new topic per member per day.
- Keep Topics within Forum Purpose — Local issues on a local forum for example.
- Be Civil — No name-calling. Respect among citizens with differing views is our cornerstone.
- No Attacks or Threats — This keeps the forums safe. If content is illegal it will be forwarded to the proper legal authorities.
- Private Stays Private — Don't forward private information without permission.
- Avoid False Rumors — Asking for clarification of what you've heard in the community can be appropriate if issues-based. You alone are responsible for what you post.
- Right to Post and Reply — Sharing your knowledge and opinions with your fellow citizens is a democratic right.
- Items Not Allowed in Forums — No chain letters, etc.
- Public Content and Use — You are sharing your content forever, but retain your copyright.
- Warnings — You may receive informal or official warnings from the Forum Manager.
- Suspension — With your fourth official warning in a 3 month period, you will receive a temporary ban. The length of the ban goes up from there.
- Appeals Process — You can appeal a warning(s) once you receive a fifth warning and six month removal.
See the Full Rules for more detail.